Subscribe for Daily Maxims in your Mobile

If "Do Not Disturb" or "DND" is ON on your mobile, then send a SMS with 'dndoff' to 9870807070. This will only activate services by google SMS Channel.

Friday, August 3, 2012

Grace of Master

The philosophy is not, "I have faith my Master will take care of me and will not let me down" but "I have full faith in my Master and whatever happens my Master knows best and it is happening with my Master’s permission and approval and as it is happening with my Master’s blessings, then nothing could be better for me than this". The most important thing is that whatever takes place, is accepted gracefully and with positive surrender as the will of the Master. The consequences are accepted calmly and gracefully.

2 comments:

  1. As described in Chapter XIX of Shri Sai Satcharita, Sai Baba said that "Demolish the wall of difference that separates you from Me, and then the road for our meeting will be clear and open. The sense of differentiation as I and thou is the barrier, that keeps away the disciple from his Master and unless that is destroyed the state of union is not possible".

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes......an eye openeing message

    ReplyDelete