Subscribe for Daily Maxims in your Mobile

If "Do Not Disturb" or "DND" is ON on your mobile, then send a SMS with 'dndoff' to 9870807070. This will only activate services by google SMS Channel.

Monday, July 2, 2012

No love and emotions goes to waste

I remember, when your children fell ill, you would hold them close and though you didn’t know it, you used to give your own energy to them; allowing them to get stronger and be able to fight the illness that had plagued their small bodies. I know how miserable you were when your children were ill. They may forget. I never shall. The Masters and nature, keeps all accounts. No love and emotions goes to waste. We receive everything and preserve it.

4 comments:

  1. Wow!! Perfect one for me for today..
    I usually worry as I dono how time goes reading his miracles and thinking about Baba. As I need to prepare for jobs if I get any interview call.
    Thanks a lot Baba for clearing my doubt this way..

    ReplyDelete
  2. well said.smiles.Om Jai SaiRam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baba come home tomorrow for guru poornima celebrations at home. i should feel your presences. please baba need your blessings and love
    Raksha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful thought, baba plz mera pyaar se pyaar bhi khali na jaye..OM SAI RAM

    ReplyDelete